As a fully approved MOT testing station in Failsworth, you can rest assured of exceptional MOT testing 6 days a week. We pride ourselves on ensuring that our approved MOT testers deliver the government standard MOT every time and are fully equipped to rectify any necessary repairs.
We now have an easy to use online booking system that easily allows you to book your MOT test online straight into our flexible diary. Simply enter your vehicle registration number and then select a date and time that suits you. Once submitted, no online payment is needed and you will receive an email confirmation.
What items are checked during an MOT test?
During an MOT Test, the examiner will check many areas of the vehicle, including bodywork, emissions and safety features. A few of the items that are checked are shown below.
- Lighting and Signalling Equipment (Inc fog lamps & reversing lights)
- Steering (including suspension)
- Tyres and Road Wheels
- Seat Belts
- Body, Structure and General Items
- Exhaust, Fuel and Emissions
- Drivers View of the Road
- Noise suppression material
- Undertray security
- Emission control equipment
- Engine malfunction indicator lamp
- Diesel particulate filter (DPF) tampering
- Fluid leaks - engine and transmission